Corporation offers technical support services to SeaPort-e customers'
requirements and supports the following five functional areas across
• Research and Development Support
• Logistics Support
• Training Support
• Program Support
• Functional and Administrative Support
McKellar has the organic
ability to provide services and solutions for Seaport clients.
Our core capabilities for Training and Education include a range of
technical skills that are essential to the war fighting mission.
Our approach brings unique qualifications to support the Department of
Defense in the development, planning, and implementation of innovative
training programs, especially in the realm of integrated interagency
and civilian-military training.
• Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
• Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
• Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
• Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
• Military Sealift Command
• Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC)
• Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
• Office of Naval Research
• US Marine Corps
Program Ceiling: $3.96B
Available Order Types:
CPFF, FFP, T&M
• Jim McKellar (POC)
• Quality Assurance
• Cecilia Williams (POC)
• Task Orders
• Team Members